Monday, September 15, 2008

g'night

ahhhh. FINALLY, a day off to do nothing to do but put my apartment back together. its had a nice "here's where you go to find heroin" feel to it for awhile. nux and i have just been far too busy.

and so i managed to make 48 cabbage rolls ( with brown and wild rice, lentils, yves ground round, and mushrooms instead of beef) today. i cleaned the entire apartment, with some help from nux, brushed the damn feral beast-of-a-cat (aka the albino squirrel) who is the opposite colour of EVERYTHING in our house   - white.
 listened to the entire Bad Brains discography. finished a book of comfy short stories, called Loose End, that i bought off of a spoken word artist/author, Ivan E. Coyote a couple months ago at a performance. it was really good, but still, nothing will compare to the Taste This compilation book written with her and 3 others. at least not for me, anyway. it was worth it, and im ready to trade for one of the other ones (mail swap jaime??).

took a really long bath, stuck to an ongoing attempt not to eat after 10pm (with the exception of raw veggies) by cutting up a carrot, and laughed at nux trying to spontaneously bust out moves while listening to Ice T for 2 hours.  

tomorrow, back to work so that the cat can shed on my shit, my leg hair can start growing out to unacceptable lengths again, there isnt anything good premade in the freezer, i start accumulating a collection of half finished books in my backpack, and nux forgets his fine hoodrat moves.

-c

1 comment:

Darth Mittens said...

See, I need a day that I dedicate to making my life clean and functional. I am just so damned lazy that I lay around on my face. It is unmotivating!

Long bath sounds good. It is 1:06 PM and I am going to go have one.